Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Hop Sneak Peek

Here is a Sneak Peek at our first
annual Back to School blog-hop!

It is hard to believe that in less than two week I have to go back to school and start teaching again. This year is going to be extremely challenging with new Sunshine State Standards (Can you guess where I live?), a new math series, and a 4/5 split. I am so glad I have cardmaking to turn to when I get home as a way to relax. I LOVE that I have found this new hobby and met so many new people, especially the following who have agreed to participate in this hop.

We are going to create numerous projects throughout the week that teachers can make for their students, parents can make for teachers, Teacher Appreciation gifts, Thank You cards, and much more! Be sure to come back Sunday and visit each day. Comments will be appreciated so we will know if you like what we are creating. As a teacher, I know feedback is a necessity so improvements can be made. 

We hope you enjoy!

Georgiana at Carson's Cricut Creations (That’s me)

Dorcas at 4 Crafty Angels

Cheryl at Cards by CG

Jen at Purple Scrapbooker

Carri at abusybee


I will have "School Life" blog candy to giveaway, so be sure to hop on by, become a follower if you aren't already, and leave a comment on each page!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a teacher too! I teach Jr. High English. I'll be back for the blog hop. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make...I am not a teacher but I would love to have ideas for teachers especially since my dd is going to kindergarten next mth...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my blog and leaving such a nice comment! I LOVE the polka dotted blog background! :) Have a beautiful day and I'll be back around to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just became a follower and can't wait to see what you make for this. Off to look at the rest of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I became a follower. Will diffently be back for the blog hop.

    You asked about my card swap from evey state. Thought we could make a card that had to do with the state there from, what do you think.

    smileffetscreations.blogspot.com

    luv2scrapp@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!