Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's Clear for a Challenge

We are still working on the bedroom, so I decided to use the same color palette and create this layout. I love this clear transparency we found at our local scrapbook store yard sale. They were 5 for a $1.00 with all types of designs. I plan on taking lots of pictures and mounting them on each space.
Lime Green clear overlay

Matha Stewart Playful Blue paper and black cardstock

The two pieces will fit nicely together.
Now do not forget about our Bedroom Color Challenge. We are looking for cards, layouts, and projects using the same color palette...Morning Glory blue, Limolicious geen, white, and black. Click Here to get back to entry page.

We are off to Joann's to get the prizes this morning.

I also am entering this layout in the "Anything Goes" challenge at Paper Cutz Challenge. The only other feature I am going to add is a title..Bedroom Makeover 2010.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana : )

2 comments:

  1. Very cool layouts, as usual. I'm sure Kelsey chose great treats for the winning entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Awesome! Come on over to the blog, I have something for ya! : )
    http://scrappyscavenger.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-award-mei-would-like-to-thank.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!