Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

It's Expo Time and a Newly Found Site

I am super excited this morning and can not sleep any longer. I am heading to the Scrapbook Expo for the first time. I sure hope it is a great experience and I learn some new techniques and find some awesome products. While I was reveiwng the Expo link last night I found a site that was worth exploring, so I wanted to share.

I did place an order for $20.00 since shipping was free and there was no tax. I found stamps, ink pads, florals, brads, and adhesives.I will let you know how quick the delivery service is once I receive my package.  

There was another link that was interesting, but I haven't tried ordering from them yet. It is on the vendor list, so I thought it might be worth mentioning.


If you have any other links that you like, please share! I am sure we are all looking for a good deal.

I will be sure to take as many pictures as I can take.
Until later,
Georgiana

6 comments:

  1. Thanks ffor the links.. HAVE FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great time!! Going to check out those sites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have bought a ton from Scrapbuck but have never heard of Dollar Scrapbooking. I can't wait to check it out. Thanks for the info and have fun at the expo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered from Dollar Scrapbooking. The shipping seemed a little high but I ordered 16 items for so cheap that with shipping each item estimated $1.31 each. I felt was a great price for what I was getting. They have a great selection of .35 .50 items and if you spend 35.00 shipping is free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got back from the Expo and I had an e-mail from Scrapbuck that they mailed my order via UPS already. That was quick!

    One of my favorite booths at the Expo was Eyelet Outlet and Brads. They have a website too. Super cute and they had ribbon to match some of the brads.

    http://www.eyeletoutlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Georgiana,

    Thanks for the info on the scrap sites. I'll have to check them out.

    I hope you have a great time at the EXPO!! :) I wish there was a expo like that in my area!

    - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!