Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crafty Ho's Sketch Challenge

I sure do like to enter sketch challenges now. It amazes me to see the variety of projects that come from one design plan. Here is my take on this week's Crafty Ho 6 sketch #97.
(click on photo to enlarge)
  I received this Creative Memories paper while at a scrapbooking party last month. I sure do like all the colors and patterns. That is why I made three cards instead of just one. Buttons are one of my favorite embellishments to use, so they were easy to incorporate.

The "Something Special" stamp is from My Pink Stamper" and the "Celebrate..." was part of a pack I picked up for Mother's Day at my local scrapbooking store for $1.00. 

Enjoy your crafting time,
Georgiana

5 comments:

  1. They're all so gorgeous! Wonderful job. I need to get find some courage and try a sketch challenge sometime.

    -Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. The buttons are a nice touch. I haven't tried a sketch challenge I will have to give it a try.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards, Geogiana, love 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!