Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Freedom

Memorial Day is right around the corner which means Summer is not far behind. I am looking forward to some R & R and crafting time. : )
(click on picture to enlarge)
Being in the festive mood, I created this card for the holidays. The base card is kraft cardstock and then I layered decorative papers. I used the Independence Day cartridge to create the triangular banner (3") and sentiment (1"). Lastly, I added white star buttons in the two corners.

Challenges:

Enjoy your day,
Georgiana

16 comments:

  1. I love this card!! Great job.. thanks for sharing!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out great! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this-- I hope you join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Great way to incorporate that triangle :) Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. I LOVE how it turned out. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. This patriotic card is perfect for our Stand and Salute challenge at The Kraft Journal! Thank you so much for entering your great project in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card! I love your take on our challenge at FCCB...thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous patriotic card design, Georgiana! Love the patterned paper and the banner flag, and those buttons in the corner are just the neatest touch. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a wonderful card! I love those star buttons... they are perfection for this creation. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!! Awesome way to use the triangle!!
    I totally love those star buttons!! Thanks for plating with us @ FCCB!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!