Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Get Well Soon

One of our 5th grade students was admitted to Shands Hospital this week and he will be there approximately 5 days or more (which means he will probably miss the rest of the school year).  He was diagnosed with perforated abscess appendix after being sick for a couple weeks.  He will undergo surgery later this summer once the infection is cleared. 

Since he is a big baseball fan, I made this card for him at the request of our school secretary.
(click on picture to enlarge)
The baseball, bat and All Star were cut from the Potpourri Basket cartridge.
The paper is K&Company ~ Americana pad.

Hoping he has a safe and speedy recovery.

Until next time,
Georgiana

8 comments:

  1. Love this card Georgiana!! :)

    I hope he has a very speedy recovery!

    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, you did a great job! Stop by my blog, I have an award for you.
    Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card loooks great! sorry i havent commented in a long time!

    TOri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you the Cricut-tastic Award on my blog.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky little kid to have a teacher that cares for her students that much! Your card is perfect for a young boy!
    Looks like you have gotten a lot of awards lately and I have one for you too!
    ~Kim
    http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!