Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Here Comes Baby

I made this card for another teacher. It is one of two Baby Shower cards she needs. One is for a boy and one will be unisex.
click to enlarge
  •  I used Heidi Grace paper ~ BBoy Words Deco
  • Baby Shower was cut from Potpourri Basket cartridge at 2"
  • Rattle was cut from Wild Card cartridge at 6"
  • blue and yellow buttons
  • cream craft thread
The Here Comes Baby! stamp came from Michaels. It was part of a Baby Set of 14 clear stamps on clearance for less than a $1.00. None of the prices were marked correctly, but they have a couple price checkers in the store, so I had my son check the prices on all the stamps they had left. I found 4 different sets. Lucky Day!

Challenges:

Now I must make the unisex card.
Until tomorrow when the Bake Sale Hop winner is announced.
Georgiana

13 comments:

  1. Very nice baby card, simple and cute, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable baby boy card! Love the Rattle! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue and yellow for a baby boy themed card. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and envelope. The colors are great.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. And i LOVE the matching envelope! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love how you put the extra effort into decorating the envelope as well. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that card! Simple, cute, adorable! Just a great card.--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Under $1.00 for a set of 14 stamps!?!!! What a deal. I know Michael's has had stamps lowered in price, but I've never seen them that low. Now I need to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you decorate the inside too!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!