Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

How Charming

There is a new challenge at Paper Playtime and you do not want to miss this one. Have you ever thought about using a charm on your project, but not quite sure how? Today's challenge is perfect you! The Design Team has plenty of projects to help you get ideas on how you can incorporate this tiny embellishment, but add a lot of pizzaz.

Here is mine... 
When I found this charm, I thought she was very elegant and would be a perfect addition. I hope you agree. 
 I like to purchase my charms either in the beads department or scrapbooking section when they are on clearance. I look for muli-packs with a variety of charms since I want unique pieces. Be sure to check your craft store next time you go. You will be amazed with what you can find.

If you would like to see other projects with charms, click here , here, or here. (Just wanted you to see a variety and how easy they can be to use.)

Have fun with this challenge. 
Georgiana : )

9 comments:

  1. Love this card, and the charm just adds that something extra..
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used a charm on my cards, but your lovely card has inspired me now...

    aquakath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is charming!! I love the charm on your card and the ribbon is really pretty too:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lady charm adds just the perfect touch of elegance to your card!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elegant card. I will look for some charms next time I'm out hauling :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!