Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lots of Cards for Various Challenges

Hello and thank you for stopping by. I am glad you were able to come and visit again. I truly enjoy sharing with my fellow crafters.

I have been very busy making cards during the last 24 hours, so I could bring them to my Science meeting this morning. I like to share with the other teachers and secretly hope they will want some. Lucky for me they did.

Here are my newest creations...
Happy Birthday ~ "Just Because" cards 
Challenge:

Baby Shower
 Challenge:

Happy Birthday ~ Birthday Bash
Challenge:

Forever Young
Challenges:

Potpourri Basket  ~ flower
Challenge:

I hope you had a great day. I enjoyed getting together with my teacher friends that I only get to see when we meet for Science. We will be getting together next month for a few more work sessions. I will need to make a few more cards before then. One request I received was for a UF Gator theme. That will easy!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am hoping to make a few more cards tomorrow for some other challenges. I am going to search for a  couple sketches too. If you would like to recommend a favorite challenge blog,  I would appreciate it.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! You sure have been busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards!you sure were busy! Make sure you stop by Card Creations by C for the Saturday Challenge - "shake, wobble or roll"

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have been a busy bee.... Such beautiful cards... I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you've been a busy girl! I love all your cards - thanks for entering at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of super cute cards!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look wonderful, thanks for playing with us at the Alphabet challenge, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... They are all so pretty!!! I love the baby card, SUPER CUTE! Have a blessed day

    Hugs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful color combo. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the colour combo - really need to use more green

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again soon

    Helen Ann XOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful assortment of cards. The variety is wonderful!

    TFS, hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!