Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

How About This Sketch?

Good Morning!
Welcome back for another Design Team project for the Die Cuttin' Diva's Weekly Card Challenge. This week we have a new sketch. I sure did enjoy making this card.

I used Once Upon a Princess to cut the tag. I had no idea all these fabulous tags were even on this cartridge. I have always looked at the cute little princess clothes and pushed it to the side. Now I plan on using them more often for my sentiments.

Be sure to let me know if you have this cartridge and have used the tag feature before. If you haven't either, pull yours out today! You will be pleased with the options.
 
I hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

9 comments:

  1. Happy Monday Georgiana!!!! I love the pattern paper you used...It was one of my favorites :o) I used it with my hula cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card.....I need to check out this cart too for all those tags, all I've seen is pretty princesses too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch challenge! TFS :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a terrific card. I keep finding new things every time I pull out my cartridges. Thanks for the inspiration. -Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgiana! I really love the polka dot paper.Your card is adorable. The colors fit very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the autumn colors and thank you for the tip about the cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper Georgina!! Lovely card and Thanks for sharing it with us!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute tag and I really like the paper choices on this card. Great job!

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!