Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You're a Hoot

Good Morning!

Today is a terrific Tuesday since it brings another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas and what better way to start the day than with a new project. This week we had a sketch from Page Maps to work with and I had to make a friend an owl card (she asked for natural colors), so I combined the two together.
Materials:
Tim Holtz Retro Grunge paper stack
Give a Hoot cartridge ~ owl (p. 28) cut at 2 1/4"
wiggly eyes
brown gems
I hope you will stop by Die Cuttin' Divas  and check out the Design Team projects. They always have creative ideas. We hope you will enter this week's challenge too!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome card. I love the colors you chose! Anything with and owl is fantastic!! Great job!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog!! Your cards are gorgeous. That owl is so cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Georgiana! I absolutely love the papers you used! Gorgeous card!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card's a hoot, G! lol Couldn't resist!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and papers you picked for this they work together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super owl! Great colors!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Georgiana thank you for stopping by my blog. I've tried to become a follower but blogger has not let me. It did that for several of my new followers. I feel bad but I will keep trying (0: Very cute card (0:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!