Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I "Hare" a Thanks

Hello,

This week has gone by quickly and school has kept me very busy once again, but I did find some time to create a card during the last two nights. I found a sketch I liked at Tuesday Morning Sketches and I used a bunny from Live Simply that I haven't cut before.
After adding the sentiment, I remembered that two teachers at school were expecting. I should have used a Congrats or Little One. Since I like this s.e.i paper pack I am going to have make another card using these colors. Both teachers are expecting boys, so it will be perfect.

Materials:
Live Simply cartridge

s.e.i assortment pack ~ chick-a-doo
green ribbon
green gems
wiggly eye
thanks stamp
Versafine Onyx black ink


Don't forget about the Die Cuttin' Diva Celebration Hop. The new Design Team would love for you to stop by and see their birthday cards.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! love the colors and your take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet! Great sketch!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty pastal papers- perfect for this cute baby card :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card.love the soft colors.great job with sketch.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just utterly adorable. Love your intrepertation of the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Georgianna! OMG, that little hare is just too adorable!!! Sooooooo cute -- love your card too! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!!! I love this adorable card and this color combination! I just realized I have this cart and have never used it before! I have got to get on that!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that little rabbit cut--especially with the polka dots on him. :) The expectant teachers are going to love their cards. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week! ~Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card. The rabbit is really sweet. Great choice of papers too, very pretty colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I totally love that paper pack...now I need to go shopping! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute bunny and that is some fabulous paper. I love SEI papers, think they're probably my favorite. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Georgiana.
    What a cute Bunny card.You just great colors.
    You did a great job whit the sketch to TFS.

    Hugs,Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!