Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Exploring Cricut Day ~ Luau Time!

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
Today is my Exploring Cricut Day.
I made this for a co-worker who has a friend that loves the beach (she even happened to be in Hawaii when I made this card). What better way to celebrate than with a Luau. I just need a grass skirt and some coconut shells and I will be ready to do the Limbo!
I used a sketch, but forgot to save which one. If you recognize it, please let me know and I will give proper credit. Thanks!
 I added this white crochet flower to match that background paper.
 Inside sentiment
Materials:
Luau Cricut cartridge ~ tiki bar cut at 2 3/4"
Birthday Bash ~ Happy Birthday sentiment
 SEI paper ~ On the Coast
light teal cardstock
flowers
button

Be sure to stop back on Monday for the new Exploring Cricut challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

12 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Just love the color combo and all the details!! Time for me to pull my Cricut out! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, sweet card! Love the fun colors and patterns - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and patterns, G. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the cuts, the papers and that wonderful flower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card......love the image and pretty papers! Sorry I haven't been by more, Kids are back at school should have a lot more time to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, I love the colors you chose!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun colors and pattern papers and I love the crochet flower you added! Makes me wish I was sitting on a beach. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgiana ~ I DITTO yyour post! LOL! Your friend will love her card! Such pretty colors andcuts for her since she is in the place I want to live someday!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great idea for a b-day card! Love the theme:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!