Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mother of the Groom and 3 Year Blogoversary Coming Soon!

Hello Crafty Friends,
 
I hope you are having a great day. I have been staying busy. I went walking at the trails again this morning (another 3 miles). Then I began working on a project.  Do you ever have so much to do that you are not sure where to start? That is how it seems today...I have so many goals I am not sure which one I want to do first. Eventually they will all need to be done!
 
Here is a card I made yesterday for my walking friend. 
No, her son is not getting married but someone else in her family is. I really get stumped on wedding cards, but tried. I gave it to her last night before walking and she loved it. Not sure if she was being nice, or if she really liked it.
 
I used the sketch from Come and Get It.
 
I sure do enjoy making these pins. If you are interested in any, please let me know. I would be happy to make you some! I love to mix the different types of beads and colors!
I thought the front was a bit bland, so I added the white crochet flowers with silver heart brad.
Materials:
K&Company ~ Elegance paper
Sweethearts Cricut cartridge ~ dove (p. 56) cut at 2"
glitter glue
handmade stick pins
silver ribbon
white crochet flowers
silver heart brad
silver liquid pearls 
computer generated sentiment
Spellbinders
 
Other Challenges:
 
Look what is coming soon!
My 3 Year blogoversary!
I sure hope you will stop by!
Creative crafters! Fabulous sponsors!
 
Until tomorrow for Little Scrap Pieces challenge,
Georgiana

17 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the beautiful pins you make! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I think you did a beautiful job. Oh man I am gonna be out of town Saturday boo..I hope to stop by if I get a chance sometime Saturday. Congrats on your 3 years!!

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all your details. Happy 3 year Blogaversary. Will try to comeback for the hop. Thanks for adding your project to our Wedding day challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card!!! Love all the details of it, especially the pins!! And I understand how you feel about not knowing where to start some times, sounds just like me! Have a great evening!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little details. Great card sketch. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!Love your card!BEAUTIFUL!!!Great design,Love your pins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS card Georgiana! I love all the layering, fun shiny papers and all the amazing details! Your pins are fabulous! Such an elegant card my friend~Love!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure she loved it!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!!Funny that you said about Goals...I am working on a project that was one of my 2013 goals and I am super excited to see the outcome.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wedding card turned out fabulous Georgianna, I love the sparkle on the dove and the pretty flower. Thanks for joining our FCCB wedding challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous card! The soft colours are beautiful and I love the touch of glitter!

    Happy blogoversary! I'll try to pop by tomorrow but we've got a busy day planned. Know that I think the world of you and am so glad we've "met" through blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a new subscriber to your blog and I LOVE it! This is a really pretty card. Not ofeten is the Mom of the groom remembered. I like that! In your spare time (LOL) would love to see a video tutorial of how you make the gorgeous stick pins. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, I love all of the different textures on your card! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! I love the sparkle of the bird and hearts and those stick pins are great!! Thanks for joining the wedding challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!