Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Anything Goes Challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas





Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back for another Die Cuttin' Diva challenge! I am finally getting back into a routine after being on vacation for two weeks. We took a trip to London and Paris and saw all the sites. What an amazing trip it was, but I sure am glad to be home.

This Week's Challenge...Anything Goes
(Aren't these the best! You can get all those projects that you wanted to do done!)

Here is my Design Team project...
A school house treat box

This box opens, so you can add small treats.
Materials:
My Scrap Chick School House Trio file
K&Company pattern paper
black, white, yellow, green, and kraft card stock
hemp cord


Hope you will join us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge. The other design team members have done a fantastic job with their creations, so be sure to check them out!

Hope you will join the challenge this week!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

14 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooo clever! I love it!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana ~ this is seriously ADORABLE!!!! What a great way to start the school year off! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you are making the most amazing treat boxes. loooove this. how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I can't believe that school is ready to start again. This time of year I am very happy that my little ones are grown and gone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so absolutely adorable!! I love the school house!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun back to school project!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful and I love that it is a treat box! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love ,love this schoolhouse !!!! You made it perfectly !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Very Cute!! Love the shape and I like how it opens.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART July linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nifty box! So much detail when into that. I was admiring how the fun staircase looks so dimensional!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!