Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

What's New...the World and a Hero

Hello Crafty Friends,

I just finished these two cards that I started last night and wanted to share right away. I bought a few new items from Amazon as New Year gifts to myself and was looking forward to using them (waiting for the mail was the hardest part). I have been admiring stitched dies for quite some time on so many different projects. Luckily, I found a circle set for a really good price. Oooh...I sure do like them! I now need to add the rectangle stitched set (it was sold out at Christmas, but I think it is finally back in stock).     

Here is my set of cards...

I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches layout for both cards.

I used two pattern papers (Me & My Big Idea) from my scrap box, two new products (Die-namics circle stitched die and We R Memory Keeper banner die), two different die-cuts (the globe is Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and the robot is Too Cute by Jessica), and two sentiments (World is computer generated and Hero is Jaded Blossom).

I added Denim Skittles by Carri to each card on the far right side.
Other Materials:
blue, green, black, orange, and white card stock
Versafine Black Onyx ink

Challenges:

Hope you have a fabulous week!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 
Follow on Bloglovin

29 comments:

  1. These are both so adorable!! I love the papers!! The cuts you used are so cute!! Love the stitched dies...they are my weakness...I can't quit buying them!! The sentiments are awesome!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, Where do you get your stitched dies from? I am just starting so I am not sure which ones are the best quality/price.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, both of your cards are amazing! The papers are great and love the cute cuts! The stitched dies you used look amazing! I am always looking at adding more to my collection...love them!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherrie, Where do you typically like to get your stitched dies from?

      Delete
  3. Fabulous cards, Georgiana! Love the bright colors...and the stripes, of course! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are very cute cards! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carpet Studio!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really cute!! (I'm seeing stitched dies everywhere and fell in love! They are now on my wishlist!!)
    Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Georgiana.... You are such the ENABLER!!! LOL First it was the Distresser & now its the stitched dies! UGH! I've been wanting the stitched dies too... so glad to know I can find them on Amazon! I have 2 gift cards to Amazon that are burning a hole in my pocket! HAHA LOVE your cards! They're so cute... great sentiments & I just adore the Globe & Robot! Super CUTE! :) I'm off to go shop now! Have a great night! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa, Just search stitched dies on Amazon and you will get a bunch to choose from...probably too many (Lawn Fawn and Die-namics have the most)! They are my next piece I am going to collect! Let me know what you get. : )

      Delete
  7. Great take on the sketch! Love your color palette and those whimsical images. Thanks so much for taking the challenge here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are both super cute!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and funny cards.
    Thank you for sharing at my "new and cute" theme at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both really cute! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute!! The cuts you used are adorable and I love the papers! Perfect sentiments too! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards, love the globe image, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous , love the image. Thanks for joining Allsorts, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cute Cards. Thanks for sharing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those cards. Color scheme is cool and the images are adorable! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards---great colors!! thanks for joining us over at the HIMCR blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute cards! Thank you for joining our challenge at RCS

    ReplyDelete
  18. just darling! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a clever idea; a set of cards! And adorable cards to boot! Thanks so much for playing along w/ us at RCS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute! Love the colors. So cheery. Thanks for playing along with us.

    Tonya DT
    Red Carpet Studio Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!