Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Let's Make it a Joyful Day!

Hello Everyone,

After taking a brief hiatus from stacks of pattern paper, adhesive, svg files, stamp pads,  embellishments, and DTs...I am back! School has kept me extremely busy during the first semester, but I am ready to get crafty again! Having five days off for the Thanksgiving holiday always put school/personal time into perspective.

First, I looked through my files...sure is hard to decide when you have thousands. Then, I looked through my paper...it sure is overwhelming when you have so much. Finally, I decided to just start crafting and stop thinking! I wanted to enjoy my time and not cause more stress. Now I am glad I did!

Here is today's project...
A simple tag for a few challenges. The tag is by Miss Kate CuttablesI made the ornament narrower, so it would fit on my tag. The leaves were cut from a different file.
  
I used the inspirational tag from Tag You're It!

I used 3 Girl JAM ribbon (I quit the team unfortunately because school was interfering with my DT responsibilities). 

This tag will be perfect on one of the Christmas presents that will be going under the tree.
Other Challenges:

Thanks for hanging in there and stopping by again!
Looking forward to more crafty projects and seeing what you have been making!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back! Your tag is gorgeous! Love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag, Georgiana!! I love the colors and the design!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool tag. I love how colorful it is and the beautiful patterned paper that you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tag! Great take on the inspiration tag! So bright and cheery!
    Thanks for playing along with the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our No Stamping challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for our No Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colors, thanks for joining us at Tag you're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A vibrant tag that's sure to have someone making a bee line for it to see what their gift is under the tree :)
    Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag my friend!! Good to see you back!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag with lots of fun details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an eye-catching translation of Tracey's inspiration tag; bright, festive and pretty! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Tag You're It gallery!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful tag! I love your striped ornament and all the details that really bring this tag together! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Tag, You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Georgiana ~ Oh how CUTE is this tag! LOVE the file, the papers and the details! Well I am happy you found time! I'm sorry I haven't been by in a very long time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!