Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Let's Shake the Snow Globe!

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by. I am on a roll! After my brief break I am ready to share again and hopefully it will be often. I have been visiting lots of you and admiring all your creative projects. Wow! Such fabulous craftiness!

Today's Project...
I saw these snow globes and immediately and thought of my daughter. She collected them as she was growing up and has a shelf full from many of the places we have visited. Just shaking them and watching the "snow" fill the globe was magical.

Christmas Tree Snow Globe by Miss Kate Cuttables with a few red and white sequins for some extra sparkle.

This time of year really is wonderful. I am grateful for my family and friends, finding the time to craft again, and having a job that is never boring!
Challenges:
Cut It Up ~ Christmas and Sequins
Come and Get It ~ Anything Goes with Sentiment
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces ~ Show It Off Saturday

Enjoy your Cyber Monday shopping if you do any! I am going to check out a few sites and look for some new dies and stamps. If you see any good deals let me know!

Hope you have a fabulous day! 
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

20 comments:

  1. So cute, Georgiana! Glad to see you back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The snow globe cards are adorable. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Christmas - Make it Sparkle (sequins) challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    And yes, enjoying my Cyber Monday so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this snow globe. Some do not seem quite finished to me. This one is complete. Love the sequins. I tried to "reply" to your question about my cards. It came out as a comment on my own post. Duh! But I did enter the info about the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Georgiana! Love the sequins!!
    Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving!!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMYGOSH!!! This is AWESOME! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely Adorable!! Awesome job!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful Christmas card ! I love snow globes and this is soo very cute !!!
    Hugs ,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sequin ornaments :) Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the sequin ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!! I love the sequins on the tree!! And it's even more special knowing how much your daughter loves them!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love the sequins and the colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWW your card is adorable.. i love that Tree..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the snow globe and how you put sequin ornaments on it

    ReplyDelete
  14. So glad you've found some time to craft! This is simply wonderful! LOVE the look of the snow globe without the hassle of "Real Glass"! The tree looks fab with the sequins! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  15. Georgiana this is a cute card! I love the Christmas tree inside the globe... pretty Thanks so much for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is beautiful, what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Come and get it. Neva

    ReplyDelete
  17. Georgiana ~ Oh how CUTE is this card!! LOVE the sequins on the tree and the whole snow globe concept! FABULOUS as always!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card. Love the sequins as ornaments on the tree. Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!