Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine Party with Treats

Happy Friday!

We had our Valentine party at school today and what fun it was. We celebrated with a cookie decorating party. The students had heart shaped sugar cookies, frosting, sprinkles, and candies. Lots of Valentines were traded too.

These are the treats I made for my student. I used pink and white polka paper bags by Recollection and filled them with Valentine candy corn. The students got a kick out the candy. Had no idea they made candy corn for other holidays.

I used the heart and lock file from SVG Cuts, which is part of the 24 Valentines SVG kits. The stamped sentiment is from a retired set by K. Andrews.

The owl plant holder was a gift from one of my students. Isn't it cute?!?!
Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy any Valentine plans you may have.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Oh how CUTE Georgiana! They have the best Teacher & I'm sure they know it too! :) I didn't know about the candy corn myself until yesterday when I was at the store! LOL Love me some Candy corn! Enjoy your 3 day weekend!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Such lucky students!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!