Pages

Friday, September 9, 2016

Look Who's One!

Hello Everyone!

Wow! Hard to believe it has been almost two months since my last post. I haven't spent too much time at my crafting table, but I have been busy with creating school projects, helping my daughter with college designs, and planning lessons each day. I am SUPER happy to finally be able to turn on my machine, pull out my papers, and CREATE!

Today is my day to post at Miss Kate Cuttables. Before I share my design team project,  I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day a new and different one. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
A co-worker asked me to make a birthday card for a little man turning one. I thought this teddy would be darling for him. The stamped sentiment is by Cardz TV.

 I used the following Miss Kate Cuttables files...Teddy Bear and Hippo Holding Balloons.
   


I used the Die Cuttin' Diva's sketch from earlier this week. I sure have missed a lot of sketches! Looking forward to finding more!

The stitched circle die is by My Favorite Things. The bow was cut with a Waffle Flower die. I cut the 1 on my Cameo.

Miss Kate Cuttables has LOTS of files to choose from, so check them out today. 

Stay Creative,

15 comments:

  1. Adorable card and so well executed. Glad to see you back, wondered where you were.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgiana this is adorable! I love the gorgeous colors together and they are just perfect for a sweet little boy. The bear was a perfect choice! And so good to see you back and crafting!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how busy a Teacher is, my daughter has been so busy at school and she also has a one year old baby. Your card is just precious! Love that cute little bear and those colors are some of my favorite color combinations!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this card is just darling! You are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! That little bear is the sweetest!! What an adorable card this is!! You've been missed my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Glad you found some time for crafting! YAY! This is so super sweet Georgiana!!! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bright and happy card! I love the polka dots and the plaids together. This card is a great way to announce your re-arrival here at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, Georgiana. Love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card!! Love that teddy bear!! So glad to see you are crafting again,love your designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing with our sketch challenge at DCD this week. Love the little balloon you added for the 1

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too darn cute...what a sweet bear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just too cute!! The colors are beautiful, and the teddy is so sweet!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a adorable card!! Love that little Teddy bear and the pretty colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!