Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thanks for Fall Festival

Hello!

Another late night for me,  but definitely a productive one. I finished a sketch and my class treats for Halloween (yippee). Those I will share on Monday just in case I have any sneaky peekers trying to find out what the surprise might be.  

We had our Fall Festival this past Friday evening and I am extremely grateful for the parents and former students that helped with the games. I want to show my appreciation with a thank you card. Here is one, but I know I need about half a dozen more.

I used the following sketch by Freshly Made Sketches. I rotated mine 90 degrees, used My Mind's Eye paper ~ Graceful stack , and  then added a few yellow gems.

The sentiment is a thinlit die by Sizzix and the flower is by My Favorite Things.

I plan on spending  Sunday with my daughter in Jacksonville. When I get back I will work on a few DT projects and another sketch. Sounds like it is going to be busy, busy, busy!

Can't wait to see what you have been creating!
Georgiana

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely thank you card! I remember when my girls were little helping at there Fall Festival every year, it was so much fun! Happy Halloween to you as well!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and what a great use of the sketch. I do love those papers and the bloom.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the sketch design and beautiful papers. I know they will love it too.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful collection of colors and I love your choice of patterned paper and sweet flowers. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that banner going up. It's different and cool. Thanks for reminding me... H'ween treats. I do have some but need to get them ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and what a great idea to turn the sketch! Beautiful choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!