Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Peppermint Patty Treats

Thanks for stopping by at Carson's Creations! Today I am sharing If you Give a Crafter a Cookie's new challenge. These are quite creative challenges...you have a picture of a cookie (yes, a cookie) and you use it as inspiration to create your project....a card, a layout, a tag, a gift bag...anything!

This Week's Challenge...

Here is my Design Team project...
Originally I was going to use the snowman portion of the photo, but the project I had planned didn't work out. I had to quickly rethink and decided to use the mitten with York Peppermint Patties.

The scalloped background is by My Craft Spot and the mitten is by Miss Kate Cuttables.

The stamped sentiment is by My Favorite Things ~ Candy Jar Companions  set.
Other Materials:
3" x 5" plastic bag 
MFT fishtail flag
white and blue card stock
red craft thread
Versafine Black Onyx ink

Hope you will join us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie this week for our "Photo Inspirationchallenge. The other design team members  all interpreted the picture differently, so go check it out!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. So adorable! LOVING those mittens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bag and one of my favorite candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so CUTE!!! What a great little treat!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Georgiana!! I love those little mittens!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! The red bows are a fabulous touch! You can never go wrong with Peppermint Patties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute treat!! Love the mittens!! Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mittens! These are very cute and capture the cookie feeling so well. Love the We are MINT to be greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute idea! I need to remember this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!