Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Gold Makes Me Happy

Happy Friday Everyone!
Welcome back to Carson's Creations and thanks for stopping by.  Today is my day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads. 

Here is my Design Team project...
With graduation, retirements, and lots of birthdays quickly approaching in the next couple of weeks, I decided to use the colors black, white, and gold to stay elegant and gender neutral. 

I created the background by laying the gold washi tape in diagonals strips.Then I cut the card mat with a MFT die from Blueprint 24. The inkadinkadoo sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink then Ebony embossing powder was heated. 

I punched a few small holes and inserted the gold glitter brads into the MFT stitched circle before applying pop dots for dimension.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.
Gold Washi Tape
Gold Glitter Brads
 











Eyelet Outlet and Brads has such a wide variety of products you need to check them out!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

8 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!