Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

I Can't Thank You Enough at Eyelet Outlet and Brads

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today is my second to last day to post at Eyelet Outlet and Brads since my term will be complete at the end of July and I am showcasing a few different products from the shop.

Here is my Design Team project...
I am still trying to add some thank you cards to my stash. When I go back to school in two weeks I want to be able to give a card to the parents that send in items from the class wish list. Due to budget cuts, our class supply orders were cancelled and I am going to be appreciative of anything that I can get for the students. 

I used the following sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.

I layered the light purple flowers and added a round daisy brad in the center. Both the flowers and brads come in a variety of colors. The flower was adhered with a 1/2" Glue Dot.

The background was created using MFT periwinkle ink and a splatter stamp from the Distressed Patterns set. The stamped sentiment is by My Favorite Things ~ Thank so Very Much set and the heart enamel dots are from Eyelet Outlet and Brads.

I used the following products from Eyelet Outlet and Brads shop.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products! Why not check them out today.
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! Love that flower and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the sketch is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! The flower looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty flower and colors! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure the parents that help with classroom supplies will be wowed by your beautiful thank you card. The layered flower is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the cute sketch and the colours you used. I wouldn't have thought to put blue and purple together - the effect is stunning!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Georgiana!!! Hope you are enjoying the last weeks of summer!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just simply beautiful. I am in love with your flower and I am so in love with this blue color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeously detailed and fabulous vibrant colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so Pretty G! LOVE the colors and that big beautiful flower! I can't believe your term is already up with Eyelet outlet! You did a FABULOUS job showcasing their products!!! I also can't believe the budget cuts! UGH!!! How I wish the gov. would really think of the Schools first in giving them the money rather than on frivolous things they tend to spend the money on! UGH!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is simply beautiful!! Love the gorgeous flower and pretty colors!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!