Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Term Over at Eyelet Outlet and Brads

Hello Everyone,

I just got back yesterday from a week long cruise in the Caribbean. What a fabulous way to end summer break before heading back to school on Thursday. We went to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico and did an excursion at each port. Fun! Fun! Fun! We are already talking about next year's cruise since it will be our 25th anniversary. My first choice is a Scandinavian trip with stops in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Amsterdam, and/or Russia. We need to research ports and flights before making any final decisions. Wherever we decide, it will definitely be memorable. 

Today is the last day of my Eyelet Outlet and Brads term. Six months has flown by and it was a pleasure showcasing so many different products. I know I will continue to use a variety of the products and hope you will add some to your collection.

I used a few My Favorite Things products but really want to focus on the vellum and pink gems. Since adhesive will typcially show through vellum I applied small dots of glue behind the gems. Now you can't see any residue and the vellum is securely adhered.

I added Wink of Stella clear glitter to the MFT sheep.

Eyelet Outlet and Brads has a wide variety of products! Why not check them out today.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana

11 comments:

  1. Cute card!! glad to hear you had a good time on your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I hope you post pics of your trip!! Your card is so beautiful!! That little guy is adorable!! Beautiful card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you enjoued your cruise. What a cute card. Love that litte sheep. Too darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable!! I am so glad you enjoyed your cruise, they are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad to hear you had a blast on your cruise! I LOVE cruises... they are so fun! :) Your card is Super CUTE!! I want that Circle Birthday die! They were out of Stock when I went to order it! :) I'll have to keep checking back to get it! :) I also can't believe how fast the time has gone... 6 months was like a blink of an eye! :) You did make some AMAZING projects using Eyelet Outlet products.. And got me shopping there! hahaha Have a great day!!! Enjoy the rest of your vacation before School starts! :)
    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear you had a wonderful trip! Sounds like a blast!
    Your card is so adorable~fun color combination and cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cruise sounds amazing!! That will be so exciting to plan for your 25th Anniversary too! Your card is so sweet- I love the lamb <3 Enjoy back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a wonderful vacation and your plans for next summer sound amazing. Your card is super cute, the little lamb is adorable.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute! My daughter-in-law loves and collects sheep, she would love this! We are getting ready to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary on September 24. My 60th birthday is September 11th (my dad begged me to wait until I was 20 to get married so I got married two weeks after I turned 20). I think that by my birthday/anniversary I will be using a walker; we were talking about going someplace nice or a cruise but I think we are going to wait until March and go to the Keys.

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!