Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Merry Christmas, Santa

Christmas (and Winter Break) is almost here! The tree is up with a few presents underneath, lights are twinkling on the house, and the weather is definitely chilly.  What is that? I think I can hear...
Up on the rooftop 
Click, click, click 
Down thru the chimney with 
Good Saint Nick 

This stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot ~ Mistletoe set.

The Santa SVG file is from Too Cute By Jessica ~ Christmas Faces. It was easily cut on my Cameo and adhering was a few pieces that layered nicely.

This photo seems blurry, but it was an action shot since Santa is on an action wobble. I don't even know if they make them still, but I have a few in my stash. It was too fun playing with Santa and watch him dance around in circles wildly.
Other Materials:
red, white, cream, and black card stock
pattern paper by Recollections ~ Cozy Lodge stack
My Favorite Things ~ Blueprints 20
Versafine Black Onyx ink
red gems

Challenges:

Hope that you are on the nice list this year and get everything you wish for!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana 

11 comments:

  1. Now I've got that song stuck in my head! LOL Your card is adorable! Love the Santa and YES they still make & Sell those Wobbles! They are fun to use that's for sure! I'm so ready for the Winter break... Wednesday is our last day... and then the Vacation begins! ;)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love that Santa wobbles!! What an adorable card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! I love the plaid paper and the tiny scallop border, of course Santa!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! Love that Santa 'wobbles' and the plaid background is PERFECT!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Christmas’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Thanks for joining our challenge at USE YOUR STUFF!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute Santa, wobble and plaid paper!! Super DUPER cute my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I'm going to have to purchase that SVG file. This card is too cute!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Always Fun Challenges blog.
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!