Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by at Carson's Creations! I appreciate all my crafty friends and the kind words that are shared. 

Only 364 more days of 2017. I am not going to count the days down, but I am going to make sure I send LOTS of birthday wishes this year.  My 2017 word is going to be determination. I am determined to make all my DT projects, participate in challenges, learn how to color stamped images (and make sure it doesn't look like my students colored it).

I used the following sketch from Try' Stampin' on Tuesday.

This stamped sentiment is by My Craft Spot. It is part of the Chalkboard Sentiments set. I used my MISTI to stamp the words and then I used a chalk pencil to add a bit of color to the bold letters. I cut out gold foam glitter stars with my Cuttlebug.

The inside coordinates with the cover.

Thanks for stopping by! Wishing you all the best in 2017!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana

10 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh card, great start to the year.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
    Love your card!!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Georgiana!! I love your beautiful card!! The sparkly stars are such a fabulous touch!! I hope 2017 is an amazing year for you my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card with a beautiful and fun greeting. I'm sure you'll be rocking the coloring in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! Such a beautiful card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Georgiana! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too! Looks like you've been super busy while on winter break!!! Your card is so pretty along with the other projects you've made while I was away! I love the New Year cards you made for Trendy Twine and that Color my World card was so vibrate and happy! I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card for the new year! I am really loving your word for 2017! I do hope you succeed in everything you set out to do this new year and I hope that this year brings you all that you hope and wish for my friend. Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun birthday card...love that wonderful sentiment and those sweet gold stars, so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgiana - I love everything about this card! The papers and that sentiment are perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Try Stampin' - Or Not - On Tuesday! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I am looking forward to visiting you!